Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning Services in London, UK
End of Tenancy cleaners in London, UK
End-of-Tenancy cleaning is known by various names: deep-home cleaning, end of lease cleaning, one-off cleaning, move-out cleaning, vacate cleaning, deep-residential cleaning, handover cleaning, lease expiration cleaning, end of lease cleaning, bond cleaning to name some! Regardless of what you call it.... The End of Tenancy Cleanic & End-of-Tenancy Cleaners are London, UK’s best cleaning company!
Whether or not you are moving out of your own London, UK apartment, into a new house, if you are leaving a rental in London, UK or moving into a rental in London, UK, End of Tenancy Cleanic & End of Tenancy Cleaners can help you! Trust us to take the stress away from leaving or moving into a property and let us save you your energy and valuable time so you can concentrate on making sure your move goes smoothly.
Our end of lease cleaning service consist of exhaustive and competitive range of services. We also offer steam carpet cleaning, deep oven cleaning and window cleaning as additional services. You could include and remove services on request enabling us to better suit you and your budget. You could request a written quote by phone, by chat or just send us an email with your property details.
We have put together a list of everything that we cover in our standard move-out cleaning. If you require additional services (like machine cleaning hard floors, carpet steam cleaning, window cleaning), please discuss with us when contacting us for a quote.
We also service commercial properties all over London, UK. If you are moving into a commercial property that needs initial professional cleaning or if the tenancy on your commercial property is about to end, please call us and make an appointment for us to visit and give you a no obligation written quotation.
To prepare an accurate quotation, we may need to see the property first if its not a 'standard' property, but we can most of the times give accurate quotes without visiting you.
The standard end of tenancy cleaning service inclusions:
Deep/all rooms cleaning
- Cleaning the air conditioner - filters and vents (if accessible)
- Carpets - vacuumed only*
- Ceiling fans - vacuum clean and wipe
- Cobwebs - removed
- Cupboards - vacuum and then wipe the shelves, panels and walls of the cupboards
- Doors - vacuum dust and wipe clean
- Power sockets and light switches - dust and wipe clean
- Floors - sweep and mop all floors
- Light fittings - vacuum and wipe clean
- Skirting boards including architraves - dust and wipe clean
- Walls - spot clean any light marks with light sponging
- Windows - clean glass inside only (interior and exterior if accessible) wipe down and clean sills
- Window tracks - vacuum and clean
- Flyscreens - carefully clean with soft brush
- Mirrors (w/o full wardrobe mirrors)
- Blinds - light dusting only. Blinds with heavier dirt will need steam cleaning - not included
- Cupboards and drawers - vacuum and wipe clean
- Sink - clean and remove any stains or residual soap
- Bench tops cleaned
- Stove - deep clean clean grill, oven inside, burners, drip trays, exhaust fan, general stove body
- Exhaust fan - dismantle and degrease
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Shower/bath/tiling - clean bathtub, shower recess, screen and wall tiles
- Drawers and cabinets - wipe clean and vacuum
- Sink - clean and remove any soilage or soap remainder
- Taps - clean limescale stains and polish
- Toilet - thoroughly clean inside and out
- Mirror - clean … perfectly for the best mirror selfie
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe clean (vacuum first)
- Sinks/basin - clean and remove any soap remainder and soilage
- Taps - clean limescale and polish
* Steam cleaning of carpets is a part of our limited time offers
Please Note: Removing spots from ceilings is not included in the standard End of Tenancy Cleaning service in London, UK.
Do you want your residence deposit back? Are you tired of hidden costs and unfair cleaning services?
End of Tenancy Cleanic – this is the name of the cleaning company you need! With more than 8 years of experience in the end/pre tenancy cleaning service, we can provide you with all you need! No matter where in London you are, our specialist won’t rest until your deposit is back where it should be – with you! Here are only few things that will make you call End of Tenancy Cleanic:
- Guaranteed tenant deposit back;
- Mobile teams – covering all areas inside M25 Motorway;
- No hidden charges – all the best prices are in the price list;
- Most experienced and professional cleaning team is London;
- Fully armed with all the cleaning material and equipment;
- Smart one click payment methods – Online Banking, PayPal;
- We bring smile to the landlord’s face each and every time!
Our End-Of-Tenancy Cleaning Service in London is carried out by professional cleaning teams, specialized in the deep cleaning of a property. This is a mobile service, so all the UK areas are covered by our teams – East-, South-, West- and North London – wherever you are – we will come! Since we are a reputable company, working from more than 8 years, we have a full check list – a present for us by a real estate property agency. This is a guarantee that our dedicated cleaners will find every bit of dirt, which is stuck in the most hidden places of your property. If after all you are not completely satisfied, don’t worry– we will get back as soon as possible and do a re-clean completely free!
What is the advantage of the fixed charges that we have?
Most of the cleaning companies in London, UK are charging for an hourly rate. You may think this should be better and cheaper. Well, think again – since the end-of-tenancy cleaning is a very detailed and labor intensive job, the full service might take a whole day for a single property! You might be charged extra for cleaning materials and equipment. Finally, you end up paying 2 or 3 times more! If you don’t want this to happen, checkout our price list – the prices start from £85! All our prices are final and include VAT!
Still having doubts and concerns? Here are some of the most frequently asked customer questions:
Q: What does the end-of-tenancy cleaning service include?
A: Our end- or pre- lease includes the thorough cleaning of all the rooms in the property. Those are not only the basic cleansing jobs like mopping the floors, vacuuming carpets and rugs, wiping open plan surfaces, but also it includes the usually not so pleasant ones – removing cobwebs, dusting inside all spaces – cupboards, dressers, cleaning of the sealing, the light switches etc.
Q: Do you clean the bathroom and the kitchen?
A: The hardest places to be cleaned are exactly thee kitchen and the bathroom and toilet. Our professionals will take care of all the dirt and grime, accumulated over the time. In one’s kitchen, all the appliances are really hard to maintain – that’s why our cleaners spend most time dealing with the kitchen. The refrigerator is cleaned from the outside and also from the inside – all the leftover food is disposed, the interior and exterior chrome parts are polished, the sealing is whipped and the deep freeze section is defrosted and properly sanitized. Our eco-friendly biodegradable cleaning products won’t leave any residue inside, so all the appliances will be ready to use! Only End of Tenancy Cleanic offers PROFESSIONAL OVEN CLEANING included! This service starts from £45 by itself! Only for our clients it’s included in the end of tenancy cleaning! Degreasing and polishing of the inside and outside of the oven, the extractor and the hob – as you know those items must be spotless, since they are most often used by the household. We polish all the tiles in the bathroom – not only the floors but the walls! The shower is disinfected, the limestone accumulated over the years of use is removed, and the bathtub is completely cleaned as is the toilet seat, sink and all the shelves. Even the mirrors are polished with a special chemical solution! Nothing is left untouched!
Q: HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE FLOORS?
A: All the laminate floors, carpets, tiles, marble, stone areas are initially cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, then mopped and polished (except for the carpets). If you need a professional steam cleaning for your carpets and upholstery, you can easily add it up to the end-of-lease cleaning! We can clean everything with great results, you will be dazzled – your rugs, carpets, sofas, armchairs, footstools, mattresses and even your door mat! And on top of that, you will get -%20 DISCOUNT! When you order two different cleaning services from End of Tenancy Cleanic you will always GET A DISCOUNT!
Those are a small part of off the questions which our clients ask. If you have any other questions or concerns you can always ask our online booking team – we have 24/7 chat service on our web site at www.eotcleanic.co.uk. If you have a lot of questions, but not a lot of time – send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org! For short notice and precise orders, we have an easy online booking form, as well. If you don’t like using the online communications and you prefer the direct, personal connection – you can call us 24/7 on 020 3769-9541 – a cleaning specialist is always there for you – even on weekends and Bank Holidays!
WE LOVE OUR JOB AND OUR GOAL IS THE SATISFIED CUSTOMER – BOOK US AND YOU WON’T REGRET!
Please Note: Some services, such as steam cleaning of carpets and rugs, upholstered furniture and hard floor machine cleaning are not included in the price of the end-of-tenancy cleansing! Those services could be easily booked as an addition. Also, you receive %20 DISCOUNT for booking 2 different cleaning teams. Parking fee of and/or any kind of traffic congestion charges may apply. For more information and booking, please contact us!